“The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. One of its priority areas of cooperation with the Indonesian government is Good Governance and Global Networks. Among the current projects in this area are the Alliance for Integrity and the Transforming Administration-Strengthening Innovation Project. While the Alliance for Integrity aims to promote compliance in the business sector through a multi-stakeholder approach the Transforming Administration-Strengthening Innovation Project contributes to improved public service delivery and professionalization of the public sector.
To support the work of both projects GIZ is seeking a qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
Junior Technical & Administrative Professional
· assisting the Cluster Coordinator Good Governance/Principal Advisor of TRANSFORMASI and Advisor of the Alliance for Integrity in internal and external communication
· assisting in the implementation of project activities including supporting the organization of events.
· knowledge management including contact management.
· Selected support in administration
1. Coordination and communication
· supports the systematic communication with relevant internal and external stakeholders of the projects (information about activities, follow up) including with use of social media;
· Sets up a data base of contacts and updates it regularly;
· schedules and organizes meetings and documents results;
· supports the monitoring of project activities, keeping track of deadlines;
· Supports the Advisor of the Alliance for Integrity in documenting the status and results of project activities.
2. Event Management
· Responsible for logistical management and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other project activities inside and outside the office
· announces and documents events through the Alliance for Integrity and TRANSFORMASI web page
· supports the coordination of the Alliance for Integrity Advisory Group and working groups and the TRANSFORMASI steering group, including documentation of developments in the advisory group
· coordinates equipment etc. required for meetings, events.
· manages the logistical aspects of international delegations/visits.
· updates the filing system for project management, complying with GIZ standards (DMS)
· assists in other administrative processes of the projects as specified by the line managers (budget planning and monitoring).
4. Contracts and Procurement
· Arranges procurement for contracts for Alliance for Integrity through GIZ Country Office.
· Arranges procurement of goods and services for Alliance for Integrity and TRANSFORMASI through Country Office.
· procures daily office supplies in coordination with the administrative assistant
· maintains the inventory list for the TRANSFORMASI Programme Office in the Onsite Asset software
C. Required qualifications, competences and experience
· at least diploma degree in business administration, economics, law, politics or similar area
· additional training on ITC, web design, social media
· at least 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
· ideally working experience with the private sector and/or development cooperation
· have working experience with GIZ will be an advantage
Other knowledge, additional competences
· good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
· familiar with the usage of social media
· excellent language skills: Bahasa Indonesia and English (fluent in writing and speaking), ideally a knowledge of German
· proactive communicator, good management and organisational skills
Duty Station: Jakarta
Expect to Join: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: Advisor Alliance for Integrity / Cluster Coordinator Good Governance
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 20 October 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line:TRANSFORMASI/AfIn-JTAP
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified