Yayasan Kampus Diakoneia Modern (KDM) is a social non-governmental foundation (NGO) assisting development of former street children to their better future. Located in Pondok Gede, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia, are looking for staff members to be part of our program. See for more information on our website: www.kdm.or.id. KDM recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the child right and protection (or prevention of child abuse) in our care/activities/programs.
KDM is looking for a dynamic, creative, and eager-to-learn individual to take up the position ofChild Participation Facilitator to involve in development & implementation of Child Care and Participation program for former street children in our facility.
Qualifications and qualities needed are as follow:
• Minimum Diploma 3
• Able to conduct facilitation process (or willing to learn)
• Able to organize children activities
• Concern to teenager and child activities
• Good communicator
• Able to work in team and under pressure
• Perfect health condition (nonsmoker)
• Independent, full of initiative and ideas
• Ready to live at KDM center would be an advantage
Job description & responsibility:
• Implementing KDM’s idea/vision about child participation
• Facilitating child participation through children forum, in house meeting, etc.
• Arrange capacity building activities to equip children with certain skill
• Manage children activities in weekend or holiday time
• Conduct counseling to the child
• Arrange activities for the children after school hour
For those who available to work immediately, please send your application letter indicating the applied position with a paragraph motivation statement with salary expectation, CV in .PDF format (10 pages max, not more than 1MB file size), no later than November 10th, 2016. Send requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.