The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for more than 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have internship (magang) opportunity for:
MRV (Monitoring, Reporting, Verification) INTERN
The MRV intern will assist the Head of Strategic Conservation and Development in fine-tuning the concept for MRV development. In addition, s/he will assist with developing the concept for web-based MRV and coordinate with relevant staff on regular program dashboards which provide a snapshot of progress and steps towards the achievement of goals and targets.
- Recent graduate in Industrial Engineering, Statistics or other relevant field
- Excellent analytical skills with an orientation to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, able to manage excel databases and produce tables and graphs
- Good in compiling qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and adaptable, with the ability to work within a team.
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, quick learner, creative and willing to take on a variety of tasks).
- Interested in conservation/biodiversity/environmental issues.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later thanAugust 3, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.