PUSAT KAJIAN HUKUM IT & CYBERCRIME
We are looking candidates for Junior Researcher focus on information technology and cybercrime policy (Code: IT&CC).
1. Male or Female.
2. Graduated from faculty of law, sociology or criminology.
3. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
4. Good analytical thinking.
5. Open minded and quick learner.
6. Able to work individually or as a team.
7. Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
8. Able to read and write in English.
9. Multitasking, able to manage several projects or cases.
10. Computer literate, familiar with MS Office and Quantitative data/statistics especially SPSS.
11. Willing to be placed in the area Pancoran, South Jakarta.
Please put the code IT&CC on the email subject/envelope then submits your application letter & CV to: