ONLINE FUNDRAISING OFFICER (FD) – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Execute established fundraising strategies that are in line with the company’s global strategies and policies in the area of online campaign, primarily managing online media from company’s website to social media accounts in order to increase awareness and increase funding opportunities.
- Develop and prepare content for online media such as company website and social media accounts focusing in current CDP issues in order to increase awareness and reach out to potential donors
- Identify current CDP issues in order to prepare materials for online channels.
- Manage social media accounts from Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter and other applications in order to increase awareness and find potential donors.
- Collect data regarding possible fundraiser partners and donors from online sources in order to increase company’s database
- Make connections with possible fundraiser partners and donors from online sources and collected database in order to get funding for the company
- Make connections with possible media partnerships (for example Google Profits) in order to increase online media campaign effectivity.
- Develop report regarding incoming funds from online media channels and usage planning in order to provide informative and clear flow of funds to stakeholders.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably in Marketing, Management .
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO.
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Have a good communication skill to interact with strangers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Ilustrator, or other designing tools.
- Active and passionate towards fundraising activities
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms Office).
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex: Online (FD)_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 9 September 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
- For more information please kindly visit our website : www.gnindonesia.org