PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT CONSULTANT (PIUC) - PROVINCIAL ROAD IMPROVEMENT
AND MAINTENANCE (PRIM) PROJECT
· Based in Mataram, NTB
· Position open to Indonesian Nationals only
AECOM Services Pty Ltd (formerly URS Australia Pty Ltd) is the managing contractor of the Project Implementation Unit Consultant (PIUC) under Provincial Road Improvement and Maintenance (PRIM) Project, an Australian Government funded project. The objective of PIUC is to provide support to the Program Implementation Unit (PIU) in Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) in implementing the pilot program, carry out training and institutional strengthening, and provide institutional support to the maintenance works program for Phase 1, including engineering designs and bid documents.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Administration Assistant who will provide administration and logistical support for the Office Manager and the Project Implementation Unit Consultant (PIUC) in Lombok. This position will report directly to the Office Manager.
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Office Manager:
· Assist the Office Manager in travel and accommodation arrangement including preparing the supporting document for travel
· Assist the Office Manager in organizing and administering meetings and workshops as required including the preparation and distribution of supporting documents
· Assist the Office Manager to maintain leave register for team members
· Assist the Office Manager to update the PIUC assets register and register of allocation of assets to PIUC team
· Maintain office stationery supplies and equipment, complying with the Procurement procedures in PIUC Operations Manual. This include checking the office stationary supplies and equipment and reported to the Office Manager
· Arrange service calls for office equipment as necessary
· Provide photocopying and faxing support services to PIUC staff within the office as necessary
· Perform other duties as required
· Relevant administration qualifications
· Demonstrated experience in administration and logistic
· Ability to schedule and priorities workloads as required
· Good computer skills, including MS Office and the internet
· Demonstrated experience with office administration duties including logistics
· Demonstrated ability to work productively in a diverse, fast-paced environment
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written)
· Attention to detail
· Experience working cross-culturally
· Experience on international development projects or programs
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.aecom.com/au/careers/search idev careers and enter the job code 766
Your application will need to include:
· A cover letter and signed CV, including a declaration that the information provided is true and correct.
· Names and contact details of two referees.
· Please be advised that the successful applicants will be required to undertake a police clearance
Applications close Sunday, 5th June 2016 midnight Australian Central Time
AECOM Services Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.
Women are encouraged to apply
Australian Aid—managed by AECOM Services Pty Ltd on behalf of Indonesia Infrastructure Initiative (IndII)