Position : Project Coordinator for Water Resources and Environment Protection Program
Opening Date : May 24, 2016
Closing Date : June 05, 2106
Work Hours : 40 hours/week (Daily from 08:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday)
Place of Performance : Jakarta
Number of Position : 1(one)
Work Type : Annual basis contract
Start Work : June 2016 or as agreed
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is the South Korean Government agency that works to maximize the effectiveness of Korea's grant aid programs for developing countries by implementing the government's grant aid and technical cooperation programs.
KOICA has an immediate vacancy for a Project Coordinator in Indonesia Office. The work schedule is 40 hours per week. The salary level of the selected candidate will be determined based on meeting the required qualification and documented previous salary history.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum number of years of experience may also be considered only after it is determined that there are no other qualified candidates. Should such an applicant be chosen for the position, the starting salary will be set at a trainee level. Trainee-level appointment will require the employee to work for a 3 months period of time before the employee is eligible for regular contract.
# Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
(1) In coordination with the Programme Specialists/Officers, prepare documentation, correspondence and follow-up for Programmes in field of Water Resources and Environment Protection
(2) Build communication network with line Ministries, agencies, consultants and partners
(3) Monitor progress of Projects regularly
(4) Support the Programme Specialists/Officers during meetings in the office and/or with partners on specific tasks. Undertake field visits for specified tasks.
(5) Participate in and provide programme logistics for the organization of works/seminars/training programmes/special events, etc for the programme assigned. Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
(1) Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
(2) A Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required. Familiarity with bilateral/multilateral cooperation projects desirable.
(3) Fluency in English and Indonesian required
An interested candidate for this position should submit the below listed forms electronically to Email: email@example.com
1. Application letter; plus
2. A current resume or curriculum vitae; plus
3. Any other documentation (e.g., certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that address the qualification criteria of the position as listed. All documentation must be translated into English
Application without the letter will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews
# Point of Contact
Questions may be directed to the email, firstname.lastname@example.org