CWS Indonesia – Jakarta Office
Protecting Urban Refugees through Empowerment + Program 2016
CWS Indonesia (www.cwsindonesia.or.id) is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for many years under an agreement with the Ministry of Social Affairs. CWS Indonesia is the field office of CWS, Inc., headquartered in New York. CWS assists the most vulnerable, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CWS is implementing a BPRM-funded program in Jakarta that assists unaccompanied children refugees/asylum seekers to access basic needs and basic services such as shelter, health care, and provides skills training and education programs.
CWS is now looking to fill the following position:
Assistant Accountant/Cashier - based in Jakarta- 1 positions
JOB SUMMARY: The Assistant Accountant/Cashier position is required to support CWS financial tasks/activities in the office and program in Jakarta. The Assistant Accountant/Cashier should assist the Program Manager and Finance Director/ Sr. Accountant with all reporting and communication concerning the program’s financial issues. Good administration, and doccumentation skills. The position also requires good coordination and communication with all staff and support staff. Being reliable, able to control him/herself, diligent, discreet, maticulous, and have the ability to be flexible in working with refugees and as part of the team is essential.
- Having diploma or degree in Economics majoring Accounting
- Having minimum two years experiences in accounting field preferably in INGO or International Organizations
- Ability to work in a cultural and gender-sensitive manner, respect diversity in its all forms, including religious minorities, socio-economic situation, sexual orientation and ethnicity, etc
- Ability to work in a team and/or independently with minimum supervision and to handle multitasking work
- Good communication skill in both spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Good computer skills, including internet communication and various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Willing to work extra hours if required
- Willing to travel/visit to project sites as requested
- Discreet & Maticuous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage petty cash and financial transactions
- Experience in preparing the financial statements/reports
- Have the ability to work in meticulous, detail manner and truthful
- Have an understanding of finance work ethic/ finance regulation
HOW TO APPLY :
Applications should include a cover letter, reflecting motivation; a CV, Including three references; expected gross salary and contact number, the latest on 24th June 2016. Please send applications in MS Word format (maximum 200KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org