CWS Indonesia (www.cwsindonesia.or.id)
is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for many years under an agreement with the Ministry of Social Affairs. CWS Indonesia is the field office of CWS, Inc.,headquartered in New York. CWS assists the most vulnerable, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CWS is implementing a BPRM-funded program in Jakarta that assists unaccompanied children refugees/asylum seekers to access basic needs and basic services such as shelter, health care, and provides skills training and education programs.
Administration Officer, Jakarta based – 1 person
JOB SUMMARY: The Administration Officer position is required to support the administration and secretarial job of the office in service areas of Jakarta. The Administration Officer will also assist the Deputy Program Manager and Senior Operation Officer with all correspondence and communication concerning the project. She/He will also be responsible in handling the personnel administration in coordination with Sr. Operation Officer & Sr. HR Officer. The position also requires coordination/ communication with all CWS staff in service areas of Jakarta. Ability to be flexible in working with refugees and as part of a team is essential.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum two years of experience working in related administration field.
- Experience working in INGO or International environment is beneficial
- Experience in manage meeting, workshop, traveling and scheduling
- Experience in handling admin reports, medical records and leave records
- Ability to work in a team and/or independently with minimum supervision and to handle multi tasking jobs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skill in both spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Good computer skills, including internet communication and various office applications (Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point).
- Willing to work extra hours if required.
- Willing to travel/visit to project sites as requested.
HOW TO APPLY :
Applications should include a cover letter, reflecting motivation; a CV,Including three references; expected gross salary and contact number, the latest on 24th June 2016. Please send applications in MS
Word format (maximum 200KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org