SurfAid International is a nonprofit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas connected to us through surfing. We have community based health programs in Mentawai, Nias, Bima, and Sumba.SurfAid works closely with the communities and government toimprove communities' capacity on emergency preparedness and their ability torespond to health issues, including water and sanitation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, mature, community oriented and driven team members for EHOWU 2 Program in Nias.
Field Operation Manager -Nias (FOM - NIAS) – 1 Position.
The position will be responsible for providing positive and solution oriented support to the overall operations office and program in Nias that program implementations can be effectively implemented.
Minimum requirements :
· More than 5 years working-experience in Operations (Logistic and Administration) area, preferably in NGO;
· Computer Literate (MS Office, Database Program, etc);
· Good capability in communication, coordination and staff management skills;
· Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, spoken and written;
· Good analytical capacity and sensitive to cultural differences;
· Able to work multi tasking and and managing various projects at the same time.
If you fulfil the criteria, please request a SURFAID APPLICATION FORMfrom firstname.lastname@example.org with “FOM-Nias” as your email subject. Deadline of submission is 27 December 2015. DO NOT SEND CV/RESUME.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.