Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is the German International Cooperation implementing sustainable development on behalf of the German Government.
GIZ has a record of more than 20 years of involvement in renewable energy (RE) in Indonesia. Starting from rural electrification and mini hydropower, the portfolio expanded to other renewable energies and larger grid connected systems such as biomass/biogas and photovoltaics. GIZ in cooperation with the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR), the Ministry of Home Affairs and the ASEAN Centre for Energy is presently implementing five different projects. GIZ aims to strengthen capacity building in the Indonesian RE sector and strives to support implementation and quality insurance of various RE applications. Further information can be found on the following websites: www.giz.de/ and www.lcore-indonesia.or.id
GIZ seeks a qualified Indonesian candidate for the Procurement Professional position in the RE Programme.
The Procurement Professional is responsible for
- Processing of all procurement for the RE Programme
- Ensuring that the related GIZ regulations are followed
- Monitoring the inventory of the RE Programme
- Setting standards for procurement and inventory management
The Procurement Professional performs the following tasks:
- Process all procurements of the RE Programme according to the GIZ procedures and regulations
- Prepare requests for procurements above 2,500 Euro to the GIZ Office Jakarta or Head Quarters and consult with technical staff for the required steps and documents
- Give general advice regarding GIZ procedures and regulations concerning procurement
- Support in the tax exemption process
- Develop standards for procurement.
- Ensure that the procurement filing is in line with GIZ regulations.
- Monitor the overall inventory in the RE Programme
- Ensure that the inventory lists of the single projects are updated.
- Maintain a web based inventory database in collaboration with the IT Professional
- Ensure that the inventory handling of the RE Programme is in line with GIZ regulations and regulations of Indonesian partner ministries
- Develop standards for inventory handling
- Ensure that the inventory filing is in line with GIZ regulations
3. Other duties/additional tasks
- Support in general controlling related to procurement and inventory
- performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
C. Required qualifications, competences and experience
- BA in accounting and auditing or similar area
§ at least 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position, preferably experience with GIZ
Other knowledge, additional competences
- in-depth knowledge of accounting software
- good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- confidential handling of data and information
- very good knowledge of the European language widely used in the country, ideally a knowledge of German
- willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Interested candidates should submit the application letter, CV with latest photograph and list of references to: firstname.lastname@example.org