Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Program Manager
(Based in Jakarta)
Responsible for develops Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation systems, manages quality Evaluation and Research, establishes Data Management Systems, ensures learning are documented, disseminated and applied, networking and partnerships, budget monitoring and management , and regular program reporting
· University graduate preferable Master Degree Social Science, etc
· 10 (Ten) years experience in multi program planning, monitoring & evaluation with an international NGO, UN or other development organizations
· 5 (Five) years experience in managerial level
· Strong managerial and leadership skills
· Strong skills in research methodology, strategic planning, teamwork, advocacy, and networking
· Excellent writing skill
· Excellent English skills and computer literate
· High personal integrity
· Experience in child rights programming is an advantage
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than September 24, 2013 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.