The USAID project Prioritazing Reform, Innovation and Opportunities for ReachingIndonesia’s Teachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) will focus on capacity building and quality improvements for teacher training institutions (TTI) and for non-academic, pre-service teacher training providers. PRIORITAS will build the capacity ofschools and MoEC, MORA national, provincial and district offices together with pre- and in-service teacher training organizations to coordinate, plan and train.
The PRIORITAS is currently seeking qualified individual to fill the position of the
Temporary Administrative HR Assistant
This position will be based in Jakarta
Duration of Service : 3 Months
The Administrative HR Assistant's responsibilities will include:
- Assist HR Manager to organize files, correspondence, contracts and to continue to update on a regular basis.
- Maintain Contract and Service Provider Data Base
- Review contracts and supporting documents before contract signed
- Assist in ensuring that appropriate letter-heads, logos, and paper types are used for different level of correspondences. Understanding RTI and USAID trademark requirements are essential for this work.
- Monitoring contracts distribution
- Monitoring submission of invoice from each province on timely base
- Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- Able to operate computer using office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, etc.
- Minimum D3 degree or certificate training in advanced office related software.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and project staff
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to:prioritas-vacancy-Jakarta@rti-indomd.rti.org
firstname.lastname@example.org> not later than September 13, 2013
All candidates are requested to write down the position and name in subject line of email and specify their availability date in the CV. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.