Habitat for Humanity is an international non-profit, Christian ministry that builds houses for and with people in need regardless of their race, religion, and/or background. Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live and our mission is to put God’s love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Since 1997, Habitat for Humanity Indonesia has been serving more than 45,000 families through constructions of decent housing and community facilities, house repairs and renovations, clean water and sanitation programs, and the disaster response program. Currently, we serve in four branches and five project sites throughout Indonesia.
Our National Office in Jakarta is currently seeking some professionals who have willingness to involve in social work and NGO world to fill the following position. Ideal candidates should be Indonesian, who are strong qualified personality with excellent leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is an important prerequisite.
LEADERSHIP GIFTS OFFICER (LGO)
Based in Jakarta
Leadership Gifts Officer supports the implementation of Leadership Gifts strategic plan, assists with donor communications, manages donor database, and provides donor/market trend research and analysis. Some travelling will be expected.
Donor research & communications:
- Research potential donors, their network, and current industry trends to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of the leadership gifts strategic plan
- Plan and create communications materials to High-Net-Worth clients/donors
- Analyze donor information and gifts to identify further fundraising opportunities
- Assist in the creative aspect of the donor stewardship process
- Explore opportunities to expand the High-Net-Worth client base.
- Cultivate & build relationships with donors who are medium-sized business owners
- Assist donors in their giving plan and their volunteer activities
- Updates donor contact information to ensure current records are up-to-date
- Prepare reports to the assigned donors as needed
- Assist in the implementation of the fundraising events & programs
- Assist the Leadership Gifts Manager’s daily activities
- Provide general office support as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and/or 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong in research and analytical skills, creative writing skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills (native proficiency in Bahasa and professional working proficiency in English)
- Must be detail-oriented, proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word), have a basic knowledge of databases. Knowledge in design software (such as Adobe CS) is a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Must be committed to providing excellent customer service
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to interact professionally with stakeholders
- Negotiation skill and perseverance
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and honesty
- Demonstrate commitment to implement HFH principles and willingness to communicate and affirm Christian roots
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter specifying which position you are applying for and briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position. Please send your resume with a covering letter that briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position by e-mail to:
The application should be received in two weeks after this announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.