The USAID project Prioritazing Reform, Innovation and Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’sTeachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) is focusing on capacity building and quality improvements for teacher training institutions (TTI) and for non-academic, pre-serviceteacher training providers. PRIORITAS is building the capacity of schools and MoEC, MORA national, provincial and district offices together with pre- and in-service teacher training organizations to coordinate, plan and train.
On 2014, PRIORITAS has distributed varoious books to 550 PRIORITAS partner schools and will distribute more books to 10,000 non PRIORITAS partner schools starting 2015 until 2017.
The PRIORITAS is currently seeking qualified individual to fill the position
These positions will be based in Jakarta.
The Administrative officer's responsibilities will include:
- Assist Procurement/Office Manager in bidding process, procurement documents preparation, and receiving items
- Assist Office Manager in inventory process and maintaining asset data base
- Provide a cordial and responsive written and verbal communication service to both external and internal PRIORITAS clients for program and administrative matters.
- Assist Office/Procurement Manager in running day to day admin operation smoothly.
- Prepare letters and/or invitations in both Indonesia and English for different level clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Support workshop preparation including dealing with stakeholder to make sure well service and follow the protoculler
- Supervise Admin Assistant, Driver, and Office Assistant in day to day admin operation including their job schedule monitoring.
- Being Acting Office/Procurement Manager in absent of Procurement/Office Manager
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Office Manager/Procurement Manager
- Minimum 3 years experience in office administration and procurement area.
- Minimum S1 degree in administration or management and 1 year experience with USAID project in the same level
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and project staff
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than February 5, 2016 to:firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates are requested to write down the position and name in subject line of email and specify their availability date in the CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.