KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Duty Stations: Representative Office, Jakarta
The Project Management Unit is headed up by the Project Coordinator. S/he will be responsible to monitor the implementation of project activities to ensure close adherence to the agreed work plan, at the National and Provincial level; oversee / monitor the budgets, ensuring expenditure is in line with the budget and compliant with KNCV, USAID and GoI regulations. The project management team will be responsible for providing administrative / finance support to the technical team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for National Technical Team / Provincial Offices
- Review all Terms of Reference, Travel Requests and other documents from the National Technical Team / Provincial Offices
- Ensure project activities are implemented in accordance with the approved Terms of Reference, work plan and budget and comply with KNCV and donor regulations
- Support the collection and compilation of project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring data from the National Technical Team / Provincial Offices
- Review and submit quality monthly work plans / reports, activity reports from National Technical Team / Provincial Offices to the Project Coordinator in a timely manner
- Support the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly, quarterly financial reports and funding requests for the National Technical Team / Provincial Offices
- Monitor project activities and project expenditure for the National Technical Team / Provincial Offices
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with other units to ensure smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results.
- Provide administrative / finance support to the National Technical Team / Provincial Offices
- Provide timely and effective communication and support to National Technical Team / Provincial Coordinators / TO’s in the field
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in management, public health or other related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in administration and health program management ideally in an International non-government organization
- Demonstrated experience in project management and budgeting
- Strong human resource management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to service provision, as well as the ability to organize partnerships and maintain good relations within internal and external KNCV
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite
- Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team and independently
- Professional, Motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands to meet deadlines
- Diligent and honest with the ability to work well in a complex environment, task-switching, priorities and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel and support internal/external events as needed
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by 26 February 2016 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.