Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees. For our Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, we are looking for a:
Job Title : District Administration Finance Officer
Job Code : DAFO - KLK
Place of duty : Kolaka, Sulawesi Tenggara
Number of position : 1 person
Contract Duration : Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
Type of Staff : Indonesian National
The District Administration and Finance Officer is in charge to the proper administration, documentation, and cash accounting in a timely manner of the GP SCPP & SCPP project in district office.
· Prepare monthly Cash Advance Request for District Office incoordination with Program Officer (PO) and Field Coordinator (FC) then submit to Regional Office by latest on 23rd every month;
· Receive and Review request of money from FC then give money to FC as program needs after getting approval from Program Officer;
· Receive all payment voucher/ Receipt from FC and third party then review arithmetically, and properly coded to the respective budget line;
· Ensure all payment vouchers/ payment receipts are adequateas supporting document and follow SOP GP SCPP and SCPP program such as travel policy, cash management, and procurement standard;
· Prepare payment trough petty cash for office operations and ensure all payments are upon approval by PO;
· Entry entire payments into BoE according to correct code of account;
· Conducts a petty cash count with PO in a weekly basis;
· Control money settlement requested by FC settled in a timely manner;
· Submit monthly BoE to Finance in Makassar/Jakarta Office after approved by Program Officer latest on 26th every month;
· Send all original documents of BoE to Makassar/Jakarta Office for accounting purpose in a timely manner;
· Manage entire financial document in District Office;
· Responsible for filing system of project activity and financial documentation, and correspondences as well;
· Assist the PO and or Field Facilitators for preparing minutes of meeting of GP SCPP & SCPP staff and or project management meeting in the district;
· Responsible for district’s staff health insurance administration;
· Organize documentation of staff time recording, and staff’s leave request form of district staff;
· Ensure availability and effective management of office supplies and stock record updating;
· Answer, screen forward and or return phone calls as well as the message;
· Responsible for travel arrangement and hotel reservation for District staff, and official visitors (as requested) in coordination with HR & Admin Officer in Makassar Office;
· Control and review the car logbooks which are submitted by FC and then provide the resume on monthly base;
· Control Office inventory in corporate with Logistic officer in Regional office.
Education, Skills and Knowledge:
· Minimum three years of experience in the related field;
· Previous working with NGO;
· Strong sense of responsibility and control;
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment to work in a team
· Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet.)
· Minimum diploma degree (in Accounting or Economic), preferably with University graduate qualification.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 26th February 2016, with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tel. +62 21 2951 0200
Or E-mail your application with the JOB CODE in the SUBJECT:email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.