The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. We currently have internship opportunities as follows:
Business Process Intern
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Conservation and Development, the intern will:
• Assist with the coordination of activities relating to TNC’s goal to develop and implement a standard methodology for business process management, including new process design, process improvement, project management and business analysis.
• Assist with documentation of key business processes.
• Interview business areas and translate processes to TNC Indonesia Program’s process management methodology and tools.
• Recent graduate with a business major, with emphasis in project/process management, business analysis and/or quality improvement.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
• Excellent communication skills
• Resilient and adaptable, with the ability to work within a team.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com , not later than February 19, 2016. Please insert the position title you wish to apply in your email subject.