RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
Research Triangle Institute (RTI) International is seeking Indonesian applicants for Project Support Specialist position in Jakarta for the USAID funded “Expanding Maternal and Neonatal Survival” (EMAS) project in Indonesia. This five year project will improve public and private sector health facilities quality of care for maternal and neonatal health service delivery and will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the referral systems at community health centers. The Project Support Specialist will assist the operations of RTI team with administrative and logistics tasks, including keeping financial records for cost share reporting.
Essential Job Functions: Duties and Responsibilities
1. Keep records of cost share provided to the project by third parties, including valuation of cost share, gathering supporting documentation, translating documentation from Bahasa Indonesia to English when required.
2. Track and facilitate timely completion of timesheets and performance reviews by project staff
3. Track and arrange logistics for required annual training for RTI employees and annual acknowledgement of RTI policies
4. Process employee’s requests for paid and unpaid leaves, track leaves taken against authorized number of days
5. Keep records of project equipment
6. Working closely with and under the guidance of RTI Indonesia HR, participate in the recruitment activities for EMAS CCN staff such as job advertisement, applications screening, setting up interviews, verifying documents, processing the project's New Hire Form, and sending job offers
7. Track employment contracts expirations and in coordination with EMAS managers prompt their timely extensions by RTI Indonesia-HR or termination of employment.
8. Prepare Personnel Actions Forms (PARs) in case of change of employment conditions such as salary, title, etc.
9. Maintain personnel files including confidential data and reports ( in electronic and hard copy format , as required)
10. If required, source short-term technical assistance (STTA) input as identified by EMAS technical team, gather and verify relevant documents from the candidates, document competition process and present Consultant Request Form to RTI Indonesia HR for issuing a consultancy agreement.
11. Request modifications from RTI Indonesia HR for EMAS project consultancy agreements, ensure proper close out of the agreements.
12. Provide day-to-day operations and logistics support to EMAS technical team as required
13. Perform other administrative and logistics duties as assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, and 3 years related experience
- Ability to prioritize issues and work in multi-tasking environment
- High degree of professionalism and discretion; culturally astute
- Ability to work independently as well as perform in matrix organization
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
Interested candidates should send the following documentations: Application letter and CV with 3 referees. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject, and submit the application by 17 November 2013 to: email@example.com