1. Travel and Administration Officer
The Travel and Administration Officer will be responsible for travel and the administrative/operational supervision of Mercy Corps Indonesia with primary focus on Jakarta program to ensure administrative compliance with donor and Mercy Corps policies and regulations. This includes broad travel arrangement and the management and oversight of the following administration functions of office management and facilities management.
· Demonstrated experience related to position responsibilities with emphasis on travel management;
· Effective interpersonal communication skills including:
- Networks within diplomatic, government and travel sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English,
- Experience in supervising staff,
- Possess a relevant university degree or college diploma.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 27 December 2014 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us