We are the largest nature conservation NGO in Indonesia, which has started its activity since 1962. Currently, we have 28 offices, from Aceh to Papua and has a total of more than 400 staff. Since 2006, our organization supported by more than 54,000 supporters from all over the archipelago.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified, experienced candidate, who has reputable qualifications for: Corporate Communications Officer (CCO) based in Jakarta, which Responsible to Identify opportunities for fundraising and ensure the implementation of the domestic fundraising program through the creation of communication materials to companies andestablish an effective communication mechanism with co-existing firms and potential companies to achieve the purpose of collecting funds according to WWF Indonesia.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor in Communication / Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of related experiences
- Fluent in spoken and written Indonesia and English
- Good in Communication Skills (presentation, writing, lobbying, facilitation)
- Having knowledge in Market Research and Sales SkillsInterested candidates are encouraged to send application letter not later than December 31st, 2014 to:firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of the email CCO. Only shortlisted candidates will be proceed.