Bali Children Foundation is a Not-For-Profit organisation based in Bali. Our aim is to educate disadvantaged children in remote areas of Bali. This we do by child sponsorship, fundraising and building projects. We have an international Board of Directors, Associate Board, staff and volunteers, all working towards improving the lives of children, their families and communities.
THE PIC ROLEBased in our Kerobokan, Bali head office, the role requires the successful incumbent to be an integral member of the Fundraising and Public Relations team by providing support at all levels. This will include intensive liaison with sponsors, management and staffs. The successful incumbent will need excellent communication skills, written and oral, and experience with modern communication techniques.
· Managing sponsor data management at our cloud data base
· Managing sponsor payment
· Coordinating sponsors visits (Kerobokan and Banjar)
· Managing sponsor communication with potential sponsor and exiting sponsor.
· Managing reports to sponsors
· General office duties as required
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Min D3
· Fluent in Bahasa and English languages
· Details oriented and good with numbers and data processing
· Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
· Creative and Problem ability to think through issues logically
· Work both independently and in a team environment
· Experience in Microsoft Office – word, excel, outlook, powerpoint
· Experience with Photoshop and Publisher would be an advantage
· Willing to be based in Bali with occasional trip to the fields.
The interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter accompanied by full resume stating details of educational qualifications and working experience before May 10, 2016 toTineke@balichildrenfoundation.org.