Position: Office Receptionist and Assistant
CEGAH is a 5-year USAID-funded accountability and integrity program that works with a wide range of Indonesia’s Government and non-governmental agencies. The program runs between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems International.
The position of Office Receptionist and Assistant will be based in Jakarta and report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party and be responsible for undertaking basic office management tasks.
More specifically, the responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed and maintaining visitor log.
· Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
· Assist in photocopying documents for project use.
· Maintain adequate stock of office stationary and other supplies.
· Assist in sending and receiving faxes, letters, and other correspondences.
· Assist with the coordination of the program drivers.
· Arrange trips for project personnel (making reservations, purchasing ticket, etc.).
· Assist in preparing logistical support for seminars and workshops.
· Assist the program Accountant with various tasks such as, but not limited to: reviewing expense reports, collating monthly voucher documents, reviewing petty cash requests and processing the documentation.
· Other duties as assigned by the Finance and Admin Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
Note: Applicants must be fluent in English and know how to use MS Word and Excel software. Experience with Outlook email is required.
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by 27 April 2016 at the latest.
Please send applications to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.