Temporary Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator will provide administrative support for Pilihanku and Immediate Post Partum Implant Study in Indonesia. S/he will work closely with Program Managers, Research Officer and Finance staff to ensure close adherence to Jhpiego’s agreed upon work plans and overall scope of work.
Majors Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists Program Manager to coordinate and support program and administrative functions relates to implement program activities are according to plans and in a timely manner.
- Assist program team, administrative staff, consultants and counterparts to produce letters, documents, reports and presentations and materials for distribution (including maintenance of program filling system).
- Assist Program Manager to collect report dan data collection from Clinical District Officer to ensure timely completion of all planned activities as per the pre-existing program work plans, based on monthly calendar activity.
- Coordinates meetings, workshops and trainings, including preparing logistic for participants (including meetings or workshops materials).
- Work closely with program manager and finance staff in developing activity budget, processing and reconciling of invoices and payment documentation.
- Coordinates with advisors, program managers and work closely with finance staff in disbursement need based on activity budget.
- Coordinate and ensure trip reports are on file and conform to program standard trip report format.
- Maintain a calendar activity of expected trip reports and follow up with individuals to ensure trip reports are received within agreed deadlines.
- Circulate and ensure distribute meeting agenda, take and circulate minutes of meetings, trips reports to program manager, program staff and stakeholders.
- Maintain record of inventory for instruments and manuals, ensure each instruments were handed to facility with proper documentations
- Maintain program and office files both electronic and physical documentation
- Work closely with Administrative Assistant to handle procurement of program
- Performs other duties as assigned by Program Manager and other technical team members to ensure the smooth functioning of the office and the achievement of program goals.
- Assist to IPPI Study Program 70% and My Choice Program 30%
Qualifications, Skills, and Attribute:
- Diploma in secretarial, administration or other related fields, with min 2 – 3 years experience in administration
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team
- Practices knowledge of finances is an advantage
- Demonstrated excellent in organizational and administration skills, including taking meeting notes and implementing reporting system
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written Indonesian language; English language proficiency preferred
- Computer skills demonstrating in competency in Microsoft office: Excell, MS word and Power point
- Ability to work independently and to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure, priorities, schedule and balance workloads in the face of conflicting and uneven demands
Please e-mail cover letter, CV, and indicate the position of interest in the subject of your email.
Email address : IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org
Vacancy will be closed two weeks of this advertisement
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted