The position offer opportunities for a motivated candidate to work in the projects REACHOUT and STOPMIP. These are international collaborative projects between the Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology and the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK. The Eijkman Institute is a prestigious well established research institute advancing and contributing to infectious and non-infectious disease based research. Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine is an international centre of excellence with up to date access and expertise in tropical infectious diseases making them a world leader in their field.
The candidate is responsible to provide administrative and secretarial work to the project Managers and Coordinators. She/he must have the following management and organisational skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently. Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
Computer literacy in managing MS Word and Excel
Must be able to work with minimum supervision
He/she is open to learning new skills.
Office administrative experience of one year or more
The main responsibilities include
1. Perform routine project administrative and secretarial work
2. Deal with internal and external correspondences such as emails, letters, phone enquiries
3. Organise and maintain filing in a systematic manner and manage work plan
4. Prepare printing and dispatching of clinical record forms
5. Communicate with international project partners
6. Process travel schedules, flight bookings for both domestic and international travel for project staff
7. Manage logistics and other tasks for office management
This is a project based fixed term position for 12 months with three days/ per week work.
Please send letter of application and CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25 April 2016. Only short listed candidates would be contacted.