Yayasan Hidung Merah (www.rednosefoundation.org) is starting an arts and outreach program for underprivileged children in Cilincing and Bintaro Lama. We are looking for Youth Sports Instructor (Soccer) to be part of the team. The Hidung Merah office is in South Jakarta.
Position Available : Youth Sports Instructor (Soccer)
Contract Date : 12 months (Starts October 1, 2015)
Workdays : 5 full days a week (days off will vary depending on schedule)
Application Deadline : 30 September 2015
- Teaching Certificate in Athletics Field preferred
- With no teaching certificate, minimum 6 years experience preferred
- In depth understanding of teaching techniques specifically related to teaching Soccer to children ages 7-18
- Ability to teach from basic to intermediate technique
- Physically strong and able to work in hot conditions
- Able to motivate, develop and direct children
- MUST have at least 2 years of experience of teaching soccer to children
- Able to adapt and participate as a team member in social outreach context
Youth Sports Instructor reports to the Arts Director and is responsible for planning and implementing the Soccer and Running program to develop general fitness and specific soccer skills. He / She is also responsible as a role model for the players while providing a safe environment for the players’ growth
· Develop written training plans as needed for all training session in collaboration with Education and Curriculum Development Manager
· Implementing the Soccer and Running program’s technical plan for children in regards to childhood development
· Plan, organize ad conduct practice sessions
· Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of children
· Arrange and conduct soccer activities, such as training camps, skill improvement, and scrimmages between classes and with outside teams.
· Evaluate children’s’ skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area
· Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation and nutritional advice
· Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations
· Plan and direct physical fitness program that will enable children to fit in soccer team
· Coordinate travel arrangements and travel with team to play with other schools team
1. Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
2. APPLICATION EMAILS WITHOUT TEXT IN THE BODY OF EMAIL WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
3. Red Nose Foundation is a unique organization; please take time to visit our website www.rednosefoundation.orgbefore applying for this position.
4. Due to the large volume of applicants, we cannot reply to each application. If your CV is not shortlisted, you will not be contacted.