The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020.
The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
The Administrative Officer is in charge for the overall administrative and operations support of the project. Handle the travel and meeting/workshop arrangement, filing, petty cash, and day to day office operation.
Description of work:
1. Assist the COP in any drafting of letters, communications, emails
2. Assist Office Manager in daily operational activities
3. Assist Finance Officer in verify the payment request from Consultants and Vendors
4. Assist in preparing Purchase Order for Vendor/Sub Contractors
5. Perform general reception duties such as handle incoming/outgoing calls, routing the calls and taking messages
6. Maintaining records, filing system and computer files, prepare document, control filing and logs for incoming/outgoing letter, importing documents
7. Maintains up-to-date work unit project and other files (both paper and electronic)
8. Maintaining distribution list, current phone/address list of projects contacts and distributing documents for the team
9. Solving non-routine problems (e.g., responding to requests requiring file search)
10. Update the schedule of ICED projects and any events and meetings for all ICEDII project team members
11. Coordinating schedules taking priorities into account, monitoring changes, and communicating the information to appropriate staff, inside and outside the immediate work unit, including officials outside the ICED II project.
12. Draft agenda of meetings and any venues organized for ICED II projects
13. Assist in preparation and logistical planning for ICED II team/Participants travel arrangement in various events, e.g. conferences, workshops, etc
14. Manage and support the team on the administrative matters
15. Provide assistance in the preparation and follow up for travel by team members
16. Vehicle and transportation arrangement. Provide driver’s schedule and taxi vouchers
17. Processing travel authorization and country clearance for international short term technical assistance
18. Working directly with Jakarta Office suppliers and service providers
19. Managing printing and report reproduction
20. Perform other related duties as required
• Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
• High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in office administration and procurement preferably in USAID project.
• Minimum D3 degree in administration or management and preferably having certificate training in advanced office related software.
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and project staff
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references, and monthly salary expectations.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 25th, 2015. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized