CWS is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for over forty years. CWS works with partners to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world.
CWS is the implementing partner for aUNHCR-funded urban refugee program in Jakarta that provides protection, access to basic services (health, education, psychosocial support) and capacity building to vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers living in the Greater Jakarta area.
CWS is looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Administration Officer, Jakarta based – 1 position
JOB SUMMARY: The Administration Officer position is required to support the administration and secretarial job of the office in service areas of Jakarta. The Administration Officer will also assist the Program Manager and Senior Operation Officer with all correspondence and communication concerning the project. The position also requires coordination/ communication with all CWS staff in service areas of Jakarta. Ability to be flexible in working with refugees and as part of a team is essential.
- Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Minimum two years of experience working in related administration field.
- Experience working in INGO or International environment is beneficial
- Experience in manage meeting, workshop, traveling and scheduling
- Experience in preparing admin reports, attendance records and leave records
- Ability to work in a team and/or independently with minimum supervision and to handle multi tasking jobs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Good computer skills, including internet communication and various office applications (Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point).
- Willing to work extra hours if required.
- Willing to travel/visit to project sites as requested.
Applications should include a cover letter, reflecting motivation; a CV,
Including two references; expected gross salary and contact number, the latest on 25th March 2016 3 Please send applications in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org