Project Communications Associate – Jakarta, Indonesia
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the position of Project Communications Associate for a project in Indonesia focused on sustainable palm oil. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications for this position are described in the attached position description.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
Applicants should go to Jobs page at www.winrock.org to submit their application, cover letter and current resume.
Winrock International is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
POSITION TITLE: Project Communications Associate
LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
DEPARTMENT: Forestry and Natural Resource Management
REPORTS TO: Project Director
· Collaborate and assist in the creation of communication products. This includes researching, writing, and editing content for reports, documents, Power Points, newsletters, and website content
· Coordinate with other staff to meet goals and deadlines for creation, production, and delivery
· Assist with writing and editing case studies and other project deliverables
· Track, file, and report on all press releases related to the project
· Responsible for ensuring that all project communications are compliant with relevant provisions and USAID rules and regulations as well as in line with the goals and objectives in the Communication Strategy
· Help refine systems, resources, and guidelines to enable project staff and key partners to efficiently contribute to deliverables and publications
· Support to the formulation and implementation of internal and external communications strategies and documents
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
Experience: Two years project management experience working with an international donor. Experience in communications related to natural resource management, sustainability, or palm oil is preferred. Fluent in English and Bahasa.
Skills: Requires the following skill set acquired through education or experience: Excellent writing skills; familiarity with issues of transparency, accountability, and development; deadline oriented and organized; exceptional attention to detail; experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, proven ability to work and manage time independently and professionally, good interpersonal and team building skills, experience handling complex enquiries and interactions with multiple stakeholders.