Project Administration Associate – Jakarta, Indonesia
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the position of Project Administration Associate for a project in Indonesia focused on sustainable palm oil. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications for this position are described in the attached position description.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
Applicants should go to Jobs page at www.winrock.org to submit their application, cover letter and current resume.
Winrock International is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Title: Project Administration Associate
LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
DepartmenT: Forestry and Natural Resource Management
Reports to: Project Director
· Provide logistical and technical support to the Project Director and Deputy Project Director
· Organize, schedule, and provide logistical support for internal and external meetings
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system in line with USAID and Winrock procedures
· Assist with travel coordination
· Assist in the preparation of correspondence and documents (typing, formatting, preparing as draft and final correspondence, cables, including data entry, spreadsheets, databases, mailing lists and other program documents)
· Research, analyze, and provide summaries and presentations of basic data/information on specific project and related topics
· Preparation for project documents and submission to relevant parties for approval
Qualifications AND BACKGROUND:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
Experience: Minimum one year of administrative and/or technically relevant experience. Experience related to natural resource management, sustainability, or palm oil is preferred.
Skills: Requires the following skill set acquired through education or experience: Data analysis using advanced Excel tools; experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, proven ability to work and manage time independently and professionally, good interpersonal and team building skills, experience handling complex enquiries and interactions with multiple stakeholders.