Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees. For our Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, we are looking for a:
Job Title : Field Coordinator
Job Code : FC-KLKT
Place of duty : Kolaka Timur, Sulawesi Tenggara
Number of position : 1 person
Contract Duration : Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
Type of Staff : Indonesian National
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
· Project set up, initiating and implementing Field Farmer School in the districts;
· Developing Cocoa Farmer Group and/or Smallholder Cocoa Enterprise, also District Cocoa Learning Center (CLC);
· Developing and implementing of Internal Control Systems (ICS) for the CLC and for all Small Cocoa Enterprises (SCEs) in the District;
· To support CLC Management and related District government agencies/departments;
· To support farmer groups and SCEs with ICS implementation and certification procedures.
Communication, Supervision, and Reporting
· Produce activity reports for submission to the Program Officer on a weekly/monthly basis;
· Working in close cooperation and coordination with District government agencies/departments and private sector partners.
· Strong sense of responsibility and control;
· Strong organizational, planning and management skills;
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time;
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team;
· Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet.);
· Presentation skills.
· University/Bachelor/Diploma degree majoring in Agriculture;
· Minimum of three years experience in the relevant field;
· Experience in management level is an advantage;
· Experience in planning an activity and managing its budget;
· Experience in risk mapping & Capacity Assessment on local level;
· Previous working with NGO is an advantage;
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on April 8th , 2016, with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Or E-mail your application with the JOB CODE: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.