The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. We currently have a job opening for:
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
The Human Resources Administrator provides human resources services in the following functions: payroll preparation, benefits and training management. S/he is responsible for administering and maintaining HR systems, programs, procedures and plans according to HR policies and will provide assistance to all levels of personnel on various HR-related issues. S/he responds to routine employee/management questions and problems based on developing knowledge of aspects applicable to the subject area.
The Human Resources Administrator ensures that all employees complete timesheets in a timely manner so that these data can be made available for the Finance Department for payroll processing. S/he compiles necessary information needed in preparing the payroll.
Benefits The Human Resources Administrator coordinates daily benefit processing and works effectively to make sure the plans run smoothly. S/he researches employee benefits plans and vendors to present the best value and ensures compliance with applicable government regulations.
The Human Resources Administrator organizes staff development/training activities, ensuring that all courses are supplied with relevant documentation including training questionnaires and post training evaluations. S/he also prepares training reports.
The Human Resources Administrator reports to the Human Resources Manager and is based in Jakarta.
· Associate’s degree, HR professional certification or 4 years HR-related experience, or equivalent combination.
· Basic understanding of fundamental HR concepts, processes, and services.
· Experience maintaining files, processing paperwork, data entry or related.
· Experience responding to employee or customer inquiries.
· Experience working with MS Office software and database software.
· Solid knowledge of word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software, with ability to construct and produce reports as well as analyzing metrics, trends, and data.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Please send your CV and application letter (insert the position title on the subject line) email@example.com, not later than October 23, 2015.