The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. We currently have a job opening for:
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The Contract Management Officer will support the Contract and Grant-Out Manager to ensure effective and efficient administration of contract management activities. S/he is responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing and revising contracts that involve the purchase of goods or services.
● Support the Contract and Grant-Out Manager in all aspects of day to day contract management
● Set up and maintain the administrative arrangements for effective and efficient contract management, including stakeholder communication, performance monitoring arrangements, payments and file/records management
● Ensure policies and procedures and contract mechanisms are properly applied
● Maintain accurate and up to date logs of issues, risks, actions and meting minutes, ensure that actions are followed up in timely fashion
● Maintain detailed and organized files.
● Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
● Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
● Track payments and deadlines.
The Contract Management Officer reports to the Contract and Grant-Out Manager and is based in Jakarta.
● Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experiences or equivalent combination.
● Experience coordinating administrative processes.
● Experience generating reports and interpreting data.
● Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading.
● Experience organizing time and managing diverse activities to meet deadlines.
● Experience working across teams and communicating with a wide range of people.
● Good spoken and written English
Please send your CV and application letter (insert the position title on the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than November 13, 2015.