Pact is currently seeking for a qualified person to fill the position as HR Oficer Full Time for the project (DERAP) in Indonesia. The position will be based in Jakarta. Please kindly apply online through the Pact Website ( www.pactworld.org/careers) and do not reply to this email.
The detail information for HR Office as follows :
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact exists to help create a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership of their future. The Indonesia DERAP team contributes to realizing this purpose by:
• Forging smart partnerships and treating all people with dignity and respect;
• Applying organizational policies and regulatory compliance appropriately and consistently;
• Facilitating team spirit among colleagues and promoting the organization through communications;
• Influencing decision makers through focused, relevant communications;
• Continually striving to learn and share knowledge and find small ways to make the workplace more enjoyable for all;
• Cultivating and harvesting innovation;
• Inspiring and spreading our desired organizational culture across the global enterprise.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Human Resource (HR) Officer is responsible for ensuring high quality HR recruitment, hiring and human resource management processes that are compliant with donor, Indonesian law and Pact standards and regulations. The HR Officer works closely with other admin team members in carrying out her/his responsibilities.
• Manage job advertisements and ensure applications are well received.
• Pre-screen applications for shortlist and manage interview process.
• Ensure staff and consultant contracts are in compliance with Government of Indonesia and Pact requirements
• Manage and update staff on employee benefits, keeping them fully informed of any updates or changes to benefit packages.
• Update personnel records including contracts, annual leave, sickness and benefits.
• Ensure employment filing systems are complete and fully compliant to Pact policies.
• Assist in coordinating orientation for all personnel with respect to human resource and administrative process and procedures.
• Coordinate with the Senior Project Manager and Pact DC to set up the framework of staff recruitment, selection and staff development planning.
• Coordinate with the Chief of Party and Senior Project Manager to conduct salary and benefits survey as needed.
• Assist in updating position descriptions as needed.
• Draft and prepare employment contracts.
• BA and at least 4 years of relevant experience (or equivalent).
• Experience supporting international donor-funded programs, particularly USAID-funded contracts.
• Strong skills in management and coordination of multiple activities and teams. Able to multi-task.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and cross cultural skills.
• Highly motivated with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English.
• Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars.