Finance & Admin Assistant for Eijkman-Oxford Clinical Research Unit (EOCRU), Jakarta
Assist the Finance Manager for accounting entries, handling of bank and petty cash vouchers, bank payments, and other bookkeeping activities as well as assisting in administrative functions such as reception and purchasing. Experience in accounting for NGO in Indonesia is a plus.
- Good record keeping skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Minimum S1 degree in accounting and finance
- Familiar with Indonesian Taxes (PPh21, PPh23, dan PPh26)
- Familiar with SANGO
- basic knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
Completed applications, CV and application letter with requested salary, should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please quote “EOCRU-Finance Assistant” on the Subject header. Application closes on Thursday, 5 February 2015.