KOMPAK RECRUITMENT – Project Officer
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economics conditions of its citizens. The program comprises a corporate and operations support platform and three components that are designed to support economic growth and service delivery at the local level in Indonesia.
The KOMPAK Program is working together with a number of partner in the role of providing fund grants and technical assistant. The KOMPAK Program is currently seeking the following position:
Position : Project Officer
Location : Jakarta
Report to : Sr. HR Manager
Duration : 6 months with possibility of extension
Report to Sr. HR Manager and work closely with Finance Manager and Procurement Manager to provide Component 1 with logistics and administration support for in-country operations, managing the supply chain, travel, accommodation and providing procurement assistance for team and partners. All times seeking to rise the efficiency of logistics system and increase their cost effectiveness.
· Responsible for ensuring all requests for goods by team are fulfilled on time, purchasing goods, accommodation and travel.
· Identifying and selecting the most appropriate suppliers to fulfil purchase request, raising efficiency and achieving greater cost effectiveness.
· Oversee the team needs including office supply – stock control and ensuring that stock is held for rapid fulfilment of purchase request.
· Decide on the best supplier strategy including developing framework agreements, preferred supplier lists and supplier performance management.
· Provide personal supplies and equipment for team as part of their briefing.
· Oversee the processing of supplier invoices; all in accordance with the Operations and Finance Manual.
· Undertake all other duties as reasonably directed.
· Delivers Results
· Builds Internal and External Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
· Develops People
· Sets Vision and Direction
· Demonstrates Sound Financial and Business-Related Practices
· Builds Teams and Cooperation
· Promotes Technical Excellence and Quality
· Promotes Diversity
· Acts as a Role Model
- Fresh undergraduate is encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated experience (minimum 2 years) in logistics, administrations, contract development, procurement and contract management;
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, including negotiation skills;
- Must be strongly details oriented and show patience and determination to explore the problem and all of its elements until the reasoning has been found so that it can be resolved accurately;
- Active communication style and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Proven working experience and knowledge of Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
Interested candidates and particularly women are invited to send their application with:
a) Cover Letter
b) Detailed Curriculum Vitae
c) Three referees (preferably former direct supervisors)
Applications including a cover letter and current CV should be sent in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 5 February 2015 noting "Project Officer" in the subject line. While all applications will be read, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.