The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. We currently have a job opening for :
The Accountant performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounting related works and is responsible for thorough verification of among others account payables, preparing vendor payments, processing expense reports/claims, banking transactions which include bank reconciliation, act as petty cash holder, prepares journal entries and preparing and/or reviewing general ledger transactions to insure accuracy of TNC’s IP financial reports. The Accountant is expected to provide valid, relevant and accurate financial and operating information on timely basis to support the Accounting Operations Manager in decision making and controlling the overall performance of the TNC-IP financial reporting. S/he is responsible for expeditiously and courteously responding to, routing, or resolving inquiries and requests from internal and/or external customers.
The Accountant reports to the Accounting Operations Manager and is based in Jakarta.
· At least Associate's Degree in Accounting or related field and 3 years' related work experience or equivalent combination.
· Exposure to basic principles of accounting/finance.
· Experience using automated and electronic accounting systems.
· Strong attention to detail, accuracy in work product.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
· Experience applying organizational skills, including establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Please send your CV and application letter (insert the position title on the subject line) email@example.com, not later than October 15, 2015.