Results Measurement Coordinator
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
· International Development
· Strategy Execution Consulting
· Impact Investment
· Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
TIRTA (Tertiary Irrigation Technical Assistance) is one of the projects under the umbrella of AIP Rural Program. AIP-Rural aims to increase smallholder farmer incomes and competitiveness in a market-oriented manner through sustainable solutions. The rationale for support for agriculture in Indonesia is that the sector is typically estimated to be up to three times more efficient in reducing poverty compared to other major economic sectors in developing economies. Agriculture provides livelihoods for millions of workers in Indonesia, particularly in rural areas, and underpins food security and nutrition. TIRTA will approach tertiary irrigation in a businesslike manner by facilitating the expansion of local commercial investment in tertiary irrigation schemes in eastern Indonesia.
Directed by the RM Manager, the RM Coordinator will support the operationalization of the monitoring and result measurement system of the program, and provide technical on-the-ground support for the TIRTA team to implement the MRM system
The RM Coordinator will support the RM Manager to:
1. Implement an effective Results Measurement System, specifically:
a. Work with the RM Manager in improving the MRM System, based on lessons from the field.
b. Work with the RM Manager in developing the MRM-related Information System.
c. Support intervention coordinators in their preparation of plans for and monitoring of each intervention. This includes the articulation of draft result chains, developing indicators, making projections, developing monitoring plans and instruments, data collection and analysis, and participating in the periodical progress reviews using Intervention Steering Documents (ISD) as the main reference.
2. Conduct surveys (stakeholder mapping, gender and social inclusion, and impact assessment). For in-house conducted surveys, it covers all steps of survey implementation from the survey design, developing, and testing the instrument, data collection, analysis, reporting and updating the MRM related information system. Where surveys are contracted out, RM Coordinator shall assist in the design and the supervision of all survey processes.
3. Support RM Manager in providing capacity building to the Team in applying DCED Standards and appropriate research methods in monitoring
Essential Education and Experience required:
- At least 2 years “working knowledge” and experience in the implementation of results measurement system with relevant educational background
- Skills in quantitative research and/or statistical background/experience
- Proficiency in use of excel for analysis and other statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work in teams
· Flexible, willing to learn, and undertake inter-district travel
- A working knowledge of English
- Working experience in the program target area (JaTim, NTB & NTT)
- Skills and experience in results database development and management
“Interested applicants may send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write the title of the role on the subject line before 11 October 2015”.