Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new grant project, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Monitoring Evaluation Officer - Jakarta Based
Typical Responsibilities - Key End Results of Position:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of 4CA Project MER Plan, including suggesting revisions and refinement.
- Assist in developing survey instruments and methodology including baseline survey, endline survey and any other instrument that which was relevant to the 4CA Project.
- Analyze and summarize performance monitoring data on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for 4CA project in updates and reports.
- Participate in presentation of such updates and reports to project management, government of Indonesia particularly at PU level and the local implementing partners of 4CA Project.
- Oversee the collection, analysis, and management of all 4CA Project related performance data.
- Ensure that all data collected and analyzed by the local implementing partners meets minimum quality standards according to Plan standards of data quality.
- Lead workshops/training for 4CA Project team, and local implementing partner regarding indicator definitions, acceptable means of verification refer to the logframe document.
- Drafting the Monitoring Framework of 4CA Project and creating or modifying indicator reference sheets.
- Updating performance indicators status in monthly, quarterly and annual basis where it is accessible for project.
- Undertake field travel in support of 4CA Project, as necessary.
- Conduct data collection of primary data, including for impact and goal-level indicators – as needed.
- Provide data collection for regularly DRR internal report.
- Checking collected data that been submitted by the local implementing partner.
- Provide technical support to local partner staff in developing and update the database beneficiaries of 4CA Project.
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT :
Knowledge and Skills: Ability to manage all program aspects including planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation,Advance skills on MS Access, Epi Info and SPSS or other tracking system application, Analytical skills, Research methodology, Learning abilit, Writing skill in English
Education: Minimum of University degree. Bachelor degree in Social Science is preferable.
Experience: At least three years in project monitoring and evaluation, Experience in writing reports and publications, Experience in climate change and adaptation project
Attitude: Meticulous, Personal Integrity, Enjoy working with details , Able to work independently and team work
All application will be treated in confidence.Only short-listed candidates will be notifitied and invited for interviews. Pleases submit your letter of apllication and detailed curriculum vitae in english by email not later than October 10, 2015 to:HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified man & women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at http://www.plan-indonesia.org or www.facebook.com/PagePlanIndonesia