Short Term Technical Assistant (STTA) - Data Information Assistant (DIA)
PRESTASI II is a five-year program which provides opportunities for Indonesians to earn Master’s degrees in selected fields primarily from a university in the U.S. (http://www.prestasi-iief.org). The goal of PRESTASI Phase II is to improve the performance and leadership skills of Indonesian professionals, which, in turn, will help to promote development in Indonesia and the achievement of the Mission’s Development Objectives under the 2009-2014 Mission Strategic Plan. Specifically, PRESTASI Phase II provides training and technical services required to strengthen and expand the base of skilled, high-performing professionals and institutions in Indonesia’s public and private sector.
The Indonesian International Education Foundation (“IIEF”) is an Indonesian not-for-profit organization specializing in international education and capacity development through the administration of various programs in four core areas of: Scholarship and Fellowship Management, Capacity Development Initiatives, Services to Education, and Testing and Certification. IIEF manages numerous programs sponsored by various major international donor and funding organizations. IIEF (http://www.iief.or.id) is a local partner organization of the Institute of International Education (“IIE”), one of the world’s largest and most experienced international education and professional exchange organizations, based in New York (http://www.iie.org).
IIEF is seeking candidates for Data Information Assistant (DIA). DIA is a Short Term Technical Assistant (STTA) of PRESTASI II as half time staff which directly under supervision of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist with tasks and responsibilities as follow but not limited to:
· To develop and provide application software for integrating database and monitoring tools in microsoft access and microsoft excel or in other relevan software.
· To analyse the field of database in each division
· To integrate all database in each division into a singel database system
· To conduct the data updating in integrated database system (i.e data entry) and entering data from monitoring result.
· To provide asistances to PRESTASI’s Staffs regarding Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) of database system application and monitoring tools including how to overcome the troubles that might be happen in the future.
· To maintain the database system and monitoring tool regularly
· Report to Direct Supervisor and provide assistance as requested by Direct Supervisor related to database system and monitoring tools.
· Holding a minimum of associate degree or equivalent.
· Excellent understanding of programming Ms. Office (Ms. Access, Excel and Word).
· Good command in English.
· Good command in communication and interpersonal skill.
· High initiative and good analytical skill.
· Precise, discipline and thorough
· PRESTASI II Integrated Database System and monitoring tools
· Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) to operate the PRESTASI II database system and monitoring tools.
· PRESTASI II integrated database updated and monitoring result.
· Regular report of job deliverable progress.
Please send your proposal including resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify the position you applied for in the subject by writing: PRESTASI II – Data Information Assistant - (your name). No phone inquiries accepted. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: October 11, 2015