The Asia Foundation seeks qualified candidates for Accountant position
: Accountant (Account Receivable)
: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type and duration of contract
: Full-Time, 1 year contract period
: April 30, 2015
Travel and Other Advances
· Provide Travel and Workshop Advance number accurately and maintain the advanced log.
· Follow up advances account to all requestor to settle prior 60 days (prior the due).
· Check and review advances reports are properly with sufficient supporting documents and approval.
· Recording advances reports into Quick Books (QB) with correct account and project code.
· Do monthly advance reconciliation to ensure the aging are in current position.
· Do necessary adjustments if any, via journal entries and process through share point.
Cash Management and Banking
· Manage all incoming fund at Foundation’s bank account and recorded into QB.
· Manage general ledger for refundable deposit account.
· Do monthly bank reconciliation.
Filling, Year End Closing and Audit
· Maintaining the filling system related to deposits and advances are rapidly and easily retrievable. Ensure that all supporting documents are attached, signatures are available and all documents are franked “PAID” prior to filling.
· Responsible for clearing all (actionable) advances and deposits, thereby limiting the yearend balances to those that must necessarily be carried forward
· Work closely with FO – EM to providing financial documents in regard to audit request.
· Three to four years of progressively responsible experience in accounting and finance. Previous experience in international development organization is preferred.
· Degree in Accounting or Finance related subject from a recognized University.
· Computer literate in with Microsoft Windows/Office applications including Word and Excel. Experience using QuickBooks and/or other Software Accounting (e.g. SANGO, MYOB, SAP, etc) is preferable.
· Attention to details and accuracy; has a good Analytical skills, and excellent time management
· Self-motivated, Self-starter, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and a good team player
· Ability in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· High level of professionalism, honest, trustworthy and discretion required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org April 30, 2015. Please write “Accountant” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.