Expression of Interest - Team Leader, Papua - Indonesia
Coffey is currently preparing to tender for the Papua Primary Healthcare Strengthening Program which requires a highly competent Team Leader. We are now welcoming applications for this role.
To be considered you will need to:
· Have a passion for driving change in complex settings
· Enjoy facilitating the development of innovative solutions to challenging problems
· Have the skills for establishing effective working partnerships with Papuan counterparts in the public and private sectors
· Be able to facilitate linkages between private sector, local governments and communities in Papua
You will also have very strong program management and leadership experience, ideally with donor funded programs.
Your CV will show that you possess:
the ability to manage, lead and develop a diverse, multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
· international work experience in leadership positions, that encompass program management in coordination with national and international partners;
· a capacity to establish strong and productive working relationship with clients and national counterparts;
· analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan strategically;
· the ability to identify and resolve program risks and issues; and
· strong facilitation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Ideally you will also possess:
· an advanced university degree (or equivalent);
· working knowledge of DFAT policies and program management approach; and
· Bahasa Indonesian language skills.
Lodge your interest
Coffey invites you to register your interest in this position. For more information please email email@example.com quoting Expression of Interest - Team Leader Papua Indonesia Job No. 492602
Applications close: 16 May 2015
To learn more about Coffey's current projects in Indonesia please visit coffey.com/international-development.
Please note: your application would be in anticipation of Coffey becoming the incumbent for this program and we cannot guarantee that work or activities will take place.