Swisscontact Indonesia, in collaboration with SECO, IDH, EKN, MCA-Indonesia and MoHA, is currently implementing the Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in 23 districts across 6 provinces in Sumatra and Sulawesi. The program provides a range of training packages for smallholder cocoa farmers in good agricultural practices with focus to transfer new farming technology to cocoa farmers and promote increased productivity. As the Program is continuously growing and SCPP is determined to deliver high quality output achievements and simultaneously reviews interventions, training manuals, and teaching material, the program identifies the need to add a specific unit to undertake research, content development, and intervention design and provide supports to the program implementation unit.
Climate change has emerged as an important threat to economic development, environment, and public health. As a program implementer in Cocoa sector in Indonesia through SCPP, Swisscontact needs to find ways to mitigate the impact of climate change especially that linked to Green House Gasses emission and carbon stock. One of the results in logical framework includes a plan for improvement in ecology socio economy condition of production. It emphasizes Swisscontact commitment to encourage all programs by creating innovative and efficient systems.
For our Swisscontact SCPP-Program in Indonesia, we are looking for an:
Begin of Employment : May 2015 or as agreed
Place of Duty : 1 person, Makassar, South Sulawesi-Indonesia
The Cash Accountant take responsibility as a cashier is in charges to prepare payment through petty cash and Bank in order to daily activities and input transaction into MYCASH in the finance Unit Regional Sulawesi Office.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility:
- Received all payment request to staff and third party in Regional Office in South Sulawesi
- Checking all payment request in term of approval, arithmetical and properly coding to respective budget
- Ensure all vouchers are adequate supporting documents and following SOP Swisscontact in general and in specific Program such as travel policy, cash management, and procurement standard are in place in cooperation with the RFO.
- If point # b and # c unsatisfied Cash Accountant then return document to the Requester
- Prepare all payment by petty cash maximum IDR 5 million and bank transfer for payment above IDR 5 million.
- Ensure payment administration in place and in timely manner after payment request signed by the RPM and RFO
- Ensure petty cash fund is sufficient every time to tackle immediate payment
- Conduct petty cash count with RFO weekly basis
- Ensure payment information delivered by email to the respective staff
- Entry Entire payments into MYCASH system after payment done according to correct code of account before handed to RFO
- Filing all payment vouchers in Regional Office South Sulawesi in coordination with RFO
- Assist RFO to control outstanding cash advance in Regional Office South Sulawesi , especially the old outstanding CA (beyond one month and communicate with cash advance holder)
- Other tasks arise during the course in needed upon requested by the RFO
Key Performance Indicator
- Properly Payment in Regional Office South Sulawesi to staffs and third party according to SOP
- Ensure petty cash fund is sufficient every time according to SOP
- Meticulous calculation and properly charging in accordance to budget
- Assist RFO to control CA vs liquidation in Regional Office South Sulawesi
- Foster good relationship with Bank to gain the best banking services Support
Communication, Supervision, and Reporting:
Keep good communication and reporting to Regional Finance Officer for any related work activities.
University degree in Accountancy, preferably with post graduate qualification
- Minimum of two years experience in the relevant field
- Previous working with one of NGO’s
- Experience of planning and managing budget
- Experience of risk mapping and capacity assessment on a local level.
- Understanding of opportunities and constraints for sustainable development
- Strong sense of responsibility and control
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team
- Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail , internet)
- Presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent English skills written and verbal.
Application should be directed to:
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on May 03rd,2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.