RutgersWPF Indonesia is an organisation working on sexual reproductive health and rights (SRHR) and sexual gender based violence (SGBV). We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with organisations in many other countries. RutgersWPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members. RutgersWPF Indonesia works together with many partner organizations in promoting SRHR and working on prevention of SGBV.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthousiastic candidates for the following position and who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:
● To develop work plan and annual program budget along with the Program Manager;
● Together with the Program Manager monitors the implementation of the program by partner organizations on an ongoing basis;
● To support Program Manager in monitoring and analyzing results both quantitative and qualitative;
● Together with Program Manager identify and evaluate potential risks related to the activity ofthe program and take necessary steps to improve;
● Communicate closely with Program Managers, Programme Team and Finance Team onresults an analysis of results program performance;
● To support Program Manager in providing technical assistance to partner organizationsregarding the implementation of the program,
● Ensure all partner’s plan in line with program result chain formulated;
● Perform other tasks to achieve program results with the direction and coordination of the Program Manager.
Skills and Competencies:
● Analitical and strategic thinking
● Energetic and inspiring personality, excellent communication skills
● Commitment to fulfill Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
● Focus on the best working standards
● Innovation and trend-setter on SRHR and SGBV works
● Value and respect difference in Gender and Sexual Diversity and Human Rights
● Able to work independently with minimum supervision
● Contribute to the learning organization
● Optimist (can do-attitude)
● Bachelor degree in health / public health / education; and/or other social science.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in SRHR issues/public health/population and development;preferable having experience as trainer/facilitator and in developing training module.
● Good working knowledge of result based management.
● Understands development issues and working knowledge on SRHR and/or SGBV.
● Persuasive, being able to create and maintain good relations with project partners (good networker)
● Competent team player, conscious about different cultural environments / valuing sensitivity
● Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating the position: Program Officer
Application deadline will be 22 th April 2015
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified