KOMPAK RECRUITMENT – PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR WEST PAPUA and PAPUA (2 POST)
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economics conditions of its citizens. The program comprises a corporate and operations support platform and three components that are designed to support economic growth and service delivery at the local level in Indonesia.
The KOMPAK Program is currently seeking the following position:
Position : Provincial Coordinator West Papua and Papua (2 Posts)
Location : West Papua and Papua
Report to : Director
Duration : 2 months
To manage the AIPD-KOMPAK transition at the Provincial/District level, including maintaining excellent relationships with key counterparts and overseeing the implementation of activities.
· Represent KOMPAK in designated provinces and liaise with Provincial and District Government counterparts in consultation with the AIPD-KOMPAK transition team;
· Lead the transition of the program from AIPD to KOMPAK at the provincial level, including monitoring and evaluation of activities;
· Support visits to the designated province as requested by KOMPAK Leadership;
· To support KOMPAK’s role as a platform for other DFAT programs;
· Work closely with the Transition Manager to support the assessment of all proposed transitionactivities and to develop appropriate systems to support effective oversight and management of activities;
· In collaboration with the AIPD-KOMPAK transition team, ensure that all financial and operation processes comply with KOMPAK and DFAT regulations.
· Delivers Results
· Builds Internal and External Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
· Develops People
· Sets Vision and Direction
· Demonstrates Sound Financial and Business-Related Practices
· Builds Teams and Cooperation
· Promotes Technical Excellence and Quality
· Promotes Diversity
· Acts as a Role Model
1. Graduated in relevant field;
2. Minimum 5 years of experience working with government agenciesprograms in Indonesia
3. Demonstrated knowledge of the government regulations, policy and planning processes
4. Demonstrated knowledge of the village related regulations/policies
5. Good analytical skills and an attention to detail;
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates and particularly women are invited to send their application with:
a) Cover Letter
b) Detailed Curriculum Vitae
c) Three referees (preferably former direct supervisors)
Applications including a cover letter and current CV should be sent in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 30 April 2015 noting "Program Coordinator West West Papua and Papua" in the subject line. While all applications will be read, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.