Tetra Tech ARD, headquartered in Burlington, Vermont (www.tetratechintdev.com) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for multiple technical positions on a USAID funded program in Indonesia. The program, known as SOROT, will address the market forces, financial incentives, policy levers, and social norms and values that drive deforestation and biodiversity loss in Indonesia. SOROT will subsequently promote enduring changes in individual and organizational behavior in order to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and conserve valuable marine and terrestrial biodiversity across Indonesia. These full time positions will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Deputy Chief of Party
Advocacy Campaign and Social Marketing Specialist
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator
Private Sector Engagement Specialist
Resource Rights, Governance & Policy Reform Specialist
* Degree in a related technical field; Master’s degree preferred;
* Minimum 5 years’ professional experience in technical area, with progressive management experience preferred;
* A commitment to environmental values and a willingness to understand and contribute to forest conservation, climate change and biodiversity conservation programs;
* An understanding of Indonesian political practices, as well as the country’s culture and norms;
* Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English required;
* Qualified Indonesian nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/1HkYPCH