YAYASAN SATU LENTERA INDONESIA (YSLI), affiliate of an international Christian agency originating
from the Netherlands, is looking for born-again Christians desiring to serve
God in a full-time capacity, to join the team in their main office in Jakarta.
He/she is primarily responsible to prepare and manage all financial aspects of day-to-day operations of projects and office funds (including petty cash and bank payment, record in accounting system and maintain filling) of YSLI according to internal standards, expectations of local partners, and regulations of the Indonesian government.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process requests for payment, prepares check and disbursement vouchers on a timely basis.
• Record all Official Receipts in the accounting software on a timely manner.
• Assist in the preparation and compilation of annual budget for the Finance and Admin. Department and of the Region.
• Assist the Finance Officer in preparing supporting of schedules, confirmation letters and other documents needed during the audit process.
• Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation statements for review of the Finance officer and approval of the Finance and Admin Officer and Base Director.
• Conduct internal audit of financial transactions in target country offices as may be required by the supervisor.
• A committed Christian with a heart for ministry/mission
• Graduate from accounting, business administration or other related field.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in Finance and Accounting is essential.
• Experience in working in accounting system.
• Knowledge of Indonesian Tax Law.
• Excellent written and spoken English and Indonesian essential.
• Fully computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
To Apply: Kindly submit your application – including a comprehensive resume, a recent passport-sized photograph, scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents and contact information – by email to the HR Manager at email@example.com by May 1st 2015.