Terms of Reference
OnTrackMedia Indonesia (OTMI) is a local organization that specialises in public awareness campaigns and media consultancy with resources made of experienced journalists, experts and staffs that work to international standards. OTMI specialises in using creative campaign such as sinetron (soap operas), radio dramas and games, as well as more streamlined campaign like documentaries, training videos, media relations and journalism workshops to help people learn how to protect themselves and their communities.
OTMI mission is to educate the public about the dangers and problems that threaten their lives, livelihoods or environment through the use of media while its strategic vision remains steadfastly committed in producing carefully crafted campaigns focused on raising awareness and influencing behaviours and attitudes that promote well being and a culture of safety to the Indonesian Public. OTMI initiatives on anti human trafficking campaign were nominated as one of the world’s best practices in the 2006 US State Department’s Trafficking in Persons (TIP) report by the then Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Since its establishment in 2005, OTMI has provided services and partnered with CBAIC/USAID, British Embassy, British Council, European Union, UNICEF, UNFPA, World Bank, American Red Cross, Canadian Red Cross, United States Centers for Disease Control, United Nations Foundation, World Health Organization, ACILS/ICMC, Channel 4 (UK), Medco, CARITAS, IFRC, NDI, TIFA Foundation, Grand Challenges Canada, DFAT, National Scout Movement and The Ministry of National Education in providing public awareness campaigns to Indonesian public. Currently OTMI is looking for 1 (one) qualified :
Application Development Consultant
A. Scope of Work
· Lead a concept development workshop with UXID (User Experience Indonesia) and utilise the results to produce several mobile application concepts
· Lead an FGD in Nusa Tenggara Timur to determine the most suitable application intended for adolescents in NTT
· Design and develop the mobile application based on the final concept selected through FGDs
B. Required qualifications, competences and experience
· Relevant degree (S1- Bachelor) or equivalent work experience
· At least 2 years of experience with Android development
· Programming skill in Java
· Knowledge of Android SDK
· Experience with SQL and UI Design with mobile applications
C. Contact Period
· Contract period of the Application Development Consultantis 4 (four) months.
payment will be made upon
Target Due Dates
· 1 mobile phone application concept
· Working Beta version of the mobile phone application
· Final version of the mobile phone application
Application should include a cover letter, CV (reference included), portfolio, current rate, and contact number by Sunday, 3 Mei 2015 at the latest.