EU Indonesia Trade Support Programme II is recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation Expert for period of contract 6 months, starting immediately.
- The M&E Expert will be the primary subject matter expert for performance management and evaluation task.
- The M&E Expert will be responsible for planning and coordinating evaluationsand technical assistance tasks, as well as managing the performance management system, and providing technical expertise for performance management training.
- Min Bachelor 's degree in statistics, monitoring and evaluation methodologies, or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience monitoring and evaluating international development projects;
- Proficiency in English required;
- Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring, assessing and trackingdata quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation methodology, experimental design, statistical analysis, sampling methodology and/or data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience conducting primary data collection.
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation and/or training individuals in monitoring and evaluation preferred.