The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture (AIP-PRISMA) is an ambitious new rural development program which supports agricultural development in Eastern Indonesia and aims to increase the incomes of 300,000 poor farmers in EJ, NTB, NTT, Papua and W Papua. Currently AIP-PRISMA is hiring the following positions:
1. PROVINCIAL MANAGER for Papua
2. PROVINCIAL MANAGER for West Papua
3. PROVINCIAL MANAGER for East Java
These challenging & exciting roles will work to ensure the buy-in from local and provincial governments on AIP PRISMA program activities in your respective region, and also provide a focal point to liaise with the provincial/local governments.
To perform this role you should ideally have the following:
Essential skills and experience:
• Over 5 years “working knowledge” and experience in working with local governance or conversant with governance issues;
• Good understanding of private sector, if possible with private sector experience;
• Good understanding of competitiveness area or economics and the drivers of change;
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills;
• Over 2 years working experience in the target area you wish to apply for (Papua, West Papua and East Java);
• Existing networks among public and private stakeholders in one of the target areas (Papua, West Papua and East Java).
• Good command of English;
• Background in economics, public law, public administration, or political science.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org noting “Position - your name” in the email subject line and we will send you an information pack.
Applications are being accepted now and will continue to be accepted up to 17 April 2015.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.